- All payments must be made in U.S. currency only
- Must be prepaid before shipping (NO C.O.D.)
- We accept online payments via: Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Discover
- We also accept payment by money order*
*NOTE: Please be aware that payment by money order may delay the production/shipment of your order while the funds clear our bank.
If you are not completely satisfied with our products, you may return them for a refund or exchange subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All returns must be accompanied by a valid Return Authorization Number (RA#). Call us at 416-451-6730 or email us at email@example.com to obtain an RA#. Please be ready to provide an order or invoice number.
- All RA#'s must be issued within ten (10) business days of receiving the product. If there is a problem with your order, please do not delay in contacting us.
- Your Return Authorization will expire 15 business days after the date of issue.
- RA#'s must be written on the outside of the return packaging. Returns that do not clearly display an RA# on the outside of the packaging will be refused.
- All returned product must be in "as received" condition and unaltered in any way. Do not bolt together, install screws, sand, drill, rout, paint, file, take the protective plastic off pickguards or alter the product in any way until you have thoroughly inspected it for accuracy and have checked the fit. Product that has been altered in any way will not be accepted for return.
- Product must be packaged securely and with sufficient protection (as originally packed) to avoid damage in transit. If returned product shows evidence of damage from misuse, improper handling or insufficient packaging, it will not be eligible for refund or exchange.
- Returns are accepted on custom order items that were made with an error or omission to the original order including any updated change requests submitted before the build process has started.
- Returns for custom order items without error to original order will be done on an item by item basis and will depend on the amount of customization to a standard item. Since every item ordered is unique the most an item will get as a refund is 70% of it's original purchase price. There will be no returns on items that have features so unique they are deemed unsellable by Butala Custom Guitars. If you are concerned with the item's eligibility for refund or the restocking fee that will apply to the return the item please inquire before ordering.
- Custom order items that have not entered the build stage are eligible for full refund.
- We do not refund original shipping charges, return shipping charges or Customs Taxes, VAT or Duties.
- Refunds will be issued by the original method of payment. Credit Card refunds must be made to the exact credit card(s) used in the original sale.
- Contact us for the authorized return to address